We are one with everyone across South East Asia and the world as we take action against COVID-19. As we priorities the safety of our customers, partners, and the community we share, we are implementing several preventive measures effective immediately and until further notice:
- Work from home implemented for HIKAHOME employees.
- Regular sanitation of our warehouse and fulfillment center, including workstations and mobile devices your orders might touch.
- Enforced temperature checks at all entry and exit points, and sanitizers made available at major access areas.
- Social distancing for all our warehouse personnel and delivery partners. Riders are asked to drop off your order at a safe distance, and step back when you come to retrieve your package. Our riders may ask to take your photo instead of getting your signature.
As the situation develops in Singapore and with our fulfillment center in China,United State you may experience delays in delivery and returns. We will post updates on this page as we receive more information that may affect your shopping experience.
Our website will continue to remain online throughout this period. Please do expect some delays in delivery and returns as we continue to clarify the restrictions on movement.
SHIPPING AS NORMAL?
We’re trying to. Minor delays are happening internationally.
Our most recent update is that we're currently only shipping from our warehouses from Monday to Friday. However, we'll be catching up on weekend orders at the start of the week, so it may take a few days for you to receive your shipping confirmation email. So don't panic, we've received your order & are working as quickly as we can to dispatch it, without compromising the safety of our team.
We’ll be sure to communicate any significant delays with you using the email address that you enter at checkout.
**Canada: Unfortunately, we're experiencing the longest delays on your orders. Canada Post is working hard to get through the backlog, but due to increased volumes & reduced staffing levels, it's taking a while. Please don't be concerned if your tracking doesn't update for a few days. Your parcel is still on its way to you.
Our customer service team is here to help with any queries you may have during this time.
- Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org 24/7 and we will respond on the next working day.
We appreciate your support and understanding as we all navigate through this time. Safe shopping, everyone!